Jurassic Park Operation Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The other home of JPL's NCM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's Your Favorite Dinosaur?

Go down 
3 posters

What's your favorite dinosaur?
Tyrannosaurus
What's Your Favorite Dinosaur? I_vote_lcap40%What's Your Favorite Dinosaur? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Velociraptor
What's Your Favorite Dinosaur? I_vote_lcap0%What's Your Favorite Dinosaur? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Triceratops
What's Your Favorite Dinosaur? I_vote_lcap20%What's Your Favorite Dinosaur? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Stegosaurus
What's Your Favorite Dinosaur? I_vote_lcap0%What's Your Favorite Dinosaur? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Spinosaurus
What's Your Favorite Dinosaur? I_vote_lcap20%What's Your Favorite Dinosaur? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Brachiosaurus
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (Specify in thread)
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
DinoDude65
Site Admin
Site Admin
DinoDude65

What's Your Favorite Dinosaur? Empty
PostSubject: What's Your Favorite Dinosaur?   What's Your Favorite Dinosaur? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:23 pm

Well? Share! Mine, of course, is the mighty tyrannosaurus. I just love the breakout scene in Jurassic Park, as well as all the descriptive encounters in the novels. I also loved the San Diego scene and Ludlow's demise. It's an unstoppable behemoth of a creature!
In second is the Velociraptor. The kitchen scene from JP is a great scene that shows raptors at their best.

Now, vote on your favorite dinosaurs, and discuss them!
Back to top Go down
The Dinosaur Man
Site Admin
Site Admin
The Dinosaur Man

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Dinosaur?   What's Your Favorite Dinosaur? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:00 pm

I am for Allosaurus! My state's Dinosaur!
Back to top Go down
https://jpog.forumotion.com
barakul
Fossil
Fossil

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Dinosaur?   What's Your Favorite Dinosaur? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:41 pm

My favourite is probably Utahraptor. I dunno why i just love raptors and huge things and Utahraptor has all of that Very Happy
Second would probably be Giganontosaurus (sorry if i spelled it wrong) and Allosaurus at a tie. To me they're just amazing. Third would probably be tyrannosaurus. he's just quite awsome hehe

1. Utahraptor Raptor killing...YOU

2. Giganotosaurus and Allosaurus

3. Tyrannosaurus

LAMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Lamaraid

Last edited by The Dinosaur Man on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : smiley spam)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Dinosaur?   What's Your Favorite Dinosaur? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Dinosaur?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Park Operation Genesis :: Technology/Nature :: Dinosaurs-
Jump to: